• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Review gerrys

I’ve stopped using them too but mainly because they never seem to have stock or if it’s in their warehouse it takes ages before being posted. Especially when compared to other shops.

I've visited the store a few times. Always been a pleasant experience.
I bought my century rods from there. They kept the store open late as they knew I was on my way. They also spent about an hour going through all the various options. Even offered me the opportunity to return them for something else if I wasn't completely satisfied with the rods. Needless to say, they have been fine and I thought the service was fantastic.
Never shopped online with them though...

I've visited the store a few times. Always been a pleasant experience.
I bought my century rods from there. They kept the store open late as they knew I was on my way. They also spent about an hour going through all the various options. Even offered me the opportunity to return them for something else if I wasn't completely satisfied with the rods. Needless to say, they have been fine and I thought the service was fantastic.
Never shopped online with them though...

That’s excellent service to be fair 👍

Purchased loads of stuff from Gerry's over many years, never had any problems...

Ian.

Joking aside, I’ve not used them recently but bought stuff for Norway in the past and they’ve been fine.

It’s frustrating though when you need to get bits from two or three different sources and so pay three delivery charges 🙄

Joking aside, I’ve not used them recently but bought stuff for Norway in the past and they’ve been fine.

It’s frustrating though when you need to get bits from two or three different sources and so pay three delivery charges 🙄
Probably still cheaper than driving to the shop...

Speaking of Gerry's, I have just ordered a pair of Penn Fathom II 15 SD Mags from them, with discount for buying two and a voucher code paid £240 for the pair. Bargain...

Ian.

Back