• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Review gerrys

Say what you like about Gerry's, I have always found them very good, I ordered a Zziplex Profile GT from them late Wednesday night, using their Boxing Day discount, they honoured this, even though it expired on the 26th, this took £53 off the £525 normal price, and the rod arrived today with free delivery. Excellent service again. (y)

Ian.

Say what you like about Gerry's, I have always found them very good, I ordered a Zziplex Profile GT from them late Wednesday night, using their Boxing Day discount, they honoured this, even though it expired on the 26th, this took £53 off the £525 normal price, and the rod arrived today with free delivery. Excellent service again. (y)

Ian.
Congratulations! Don't get them wet now :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Congratulations! Don't get them wet now :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:
They will get wet soon enough, next time it rains I will take all three into the garden.. ;)

Ian.

I've bought a Zziplex and a Century rod from Gerry's. The Zziplex was delivered without any problems and I collected the Century from the shop in Morecambe when I was over there walking on the Lancashire Coastal Way. The staff were very helpful and I bought quite a few other bits and pieces while I was there.

Back