• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

North East Going down south

So have we put you off going down south flappy.. ;)

Ian.

I reckon this bloke is probably pulling my leg.. I have never actually met him..
Have done similar. My girls say. So lets get this right dad, you are meeting some guy you only know from the internet, in the dark and on a beach you don't know and in the middle of nowhere! What could possibly go wrong and what would you say if it was one of us!!

Its always been fine for me and its actually been on my local beaches, but when its put like that and you read it back, it has a different feel to it! I just take a shovel in case I have to use my training.

Have done similar. My girls say. So lets get this right dad, you are meeting some guy you only know from the internet, in the dark and on a beach you don't know and in the middle of nowhere! What could possibly go wrong and what would you say if it was one of us!!

Its always been fine for me and its actually been on my local beaches, but when its put like that and you read it back, it has a different feel to it! I just take a shovel in case I have to use my training.
Were you a Gravedigger then Goatee. šŸ¤£

Ian.

Back