• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Review Ian Golds Bigaloo..

TRONIXPRO SNUG BLACK BEACH SHELTER any good ?​

I've got the original. Holden Trident. Over 30 years old now. Tough as old boots. Easy to erect. Enough room for 1. A bit of a pain to transport.
IMG_20231014_080245.jpgIMG_20231014_080258.jpg

My igloo has fallen apart arfter 2 yrs bits falling of it constantly they are great bits of kit when working but not sure I will get a new one might go back to the salt one had one before and it was cracking and lighter than the igloo that’s wot puts me off of them imho
The problem with the Salt Tats is it's another bag to carry, with my Igloo/Bigaloo they just go strait into the holdall, and can be erected in about a minute.. (y)

Ian.

Anyone ever considered a small popup tent they have internal floors sewn in .i thing there is also a beach shelter .
not sure on price but I used them when fishing the shore in Weston And comes lane shoreline .Southampton

very light and fold up,into a small circle bag ..
There great when you see em flying thru the air arfter a a 14 mph gust 😂😂😂

I have the IMAX competition shelter and been problem free only think I did was fold it down then bungee it up and goes in me hold-all takes 30 seconds to put up when I get in the beach. It will slightly miss shape the frame but doesn’t impair the shelter in any way. Loads of room and trouble free for more than three years.

I have the IMAX competition shelter and been problem free only think I did was fold it down then bungee it up and goes in me hold-all takes 30 seconds to put up when I get in the beach. It will slightly miss shape the frame but doesn’t impair the shelter in any way. Loads of room and trouble free for more than three years.
Lot of lads in club use em go up bloody quick and stable as feck 👍

I have just one of those left now lost a couple due to the puppy wanting to try her luck.
time I saw her there was not much left so like you I will be buying some more.
They're getting harder to find unfortunately. Happened to stumble upon these ones in TKmaxx.
They were great when you could buy them in Poundland.
Still some available on eBay.

They're getting harder to find unfortunately. Happened to stumble upon these ones in TKmaxx.
They were great when you could buy them in Poundland.
Still some available on eBay.
After your helpful link, I bought some last month. 👍👍

Back