• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Review Ian Golds Bigaloo..

Bigaloo just arrived. (y)

Ian.

20231204_133140.jpg

What stops these from blowing away when there on solid ground .
I don't use my Igloo or now my Bigaloo on solid ground, but you can, they just need things placed on the skirt around the bottom of the shelter. On the beach, I just pile Shingle or Sand on the skirt and they also have pegs attached.

Ian.

I don't use my Igloo or now my Bigaloo on solid ground, but you can, they just need things placed on the skirt around the bottom of the shelter. On the beach, I just pile Shingle or Sand on the skirt and they also have pegs attached.

Ian.
Maybe park a jcb on it :ROFLMAO:

Thinking about it, with all my gear I need a Caravan, but not allowed on the beach.. 🤣 🤣

Ian.

Thinking about it, with all my gear I need a Caravan, but not allowed on the beach.. 🤣 🤣

Ian.
I get jealous when you look on Youtube, and see all of these folk fishing out of the back of a 4x4 on the beach, pretty much everywhere except the UK. Ireland, USA, Australia etc. Shame we can't do it here. It would encourage and enable me to get out fishing more.

Did I mention I also ordered a pair of Team Vass 175 Winter Lined Bib n Braces edition 4... :D

Ian.
Just received the matching Vass 175 Smock to go with the Bib n Braces, they look to be quite good quality too, time will tell.. 🎣

Ian.

My igloo has fallen apart arfter 2 yrs bits falling of it constantly they are great bits of kit when working but not sure I will get a new one might go back to the salt one had one before and it was cracking and lighter than the igloo that’s wot puts me off of them imho

My igloo has fallen apart arfter 2 yrs bits falling of it constantly they are great bits of kit when working but not sure I will get a new one might go back to the salt one had one before and it was cracking and lighter than the igloo that’s wot puts me off of them imho
Same here , mine fell apart almost immediately the nuts and bolts just kept undoing , iv bought some stainless steel ones now to replace the original ones I’ll get around todo it one day but very much doubtful I’ll ever use it because it’s in my mind it’s crap far to heavy and you have to put it up with the wind coming over the back of it

Back