• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Island fishing

Wolf

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
We dont seem to get many catch reports ,from the :scilly isles,channel islands,orkney ,& the shetland isles

We dont seem to get many catch reports ,from the :scilly isles,channel islands,orkney ,& the shetland isles
Maybe because you don't go there. ;):ROFLMAO:

That's because like the rest of us, they don't catch anything worth mentioning. :D :D

Ian.

All a question of population density & members methinks. I only keep half an eye on the South West, and I've never seen anyone from the Scilly Isles.
There is also the point that a surprising number of new members never post anything.
Last new member joined April 19th, Zero posts from the last 12 members to join.

Like Tramps said, we get a lot of new members join, but they don't seem to post after registering for some reason. :(

Ian.

Like Tramps said, we get a lot of new members join, but they don't seem to post after registering for some reason. :(

Ian.
Whilst some have extracted the excrement, I try to mention our regular posters who have a Birthday via the tabs on the member's page, and you only have to scroll down a bit to see the most recent 12 new members and thier posts, or lack of. 🙄🙄

I am off to Skye for a couple of weeks soon, I will try to remember to let you know how many blanks I will be suffering .

We have a cottage at Kilmaluag Bay, sea about 100 yards from the sitting out bit , so having read that there are Skate to be caught from the rock marks I will be having a go at soloing one. Also going to try a bit of lure fishing for Pollack, had them off other Skye Marks so will be doing a bit of rockhopping for a couple of hours most days , will be doing some standard bottom fishing as well so hopefully wont blank entireley.

Keep an eye on the Scotland catch reports .

Dave

I am off to Skye for a couple of weeks soon, I will try to remember to let you know how many blanks I will be suffering .

We have a cottage at Kilmaluag Bay, sea about 100 yards from the sitting out bit , so having read that there are Skate to be caught from the rock marks I will be having a go at soloing one. Also going to try a bit of lure fishing for Pollack, had them off other Skye Marks so will be doing a bit of rockhopping for a couple of hours most days , will be doing some standard bottom fishing as well so hopefully wont blank entireley.

Keep an eye on the Scotland catch reports .

Dave
One of my favourite places👍
Usually fish north side of the island and a beautiful place even if you blank👍

Just looked at the long range forecast, seems it is raining most of the two weeks we are there ☹️.

Dave
No change there then, at least you won't get bitten by the mosquitos if the weather is fine.

Back