• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Island fishing

Superfast broadband on Orkney , had no probs there last year .
Twas windy as hell though and trips were called off , managed 6 hrs on charter and caught shedloads of Haddocks, Cod and Ling
Shore fishing was a biteless experience though .

Dave

Any wonder new members don't post.
I myself as a recently new member ( member haha) had one of my posts totally misread then threatened with a ban from a certain 1500 poster on here, who claimed he was a good friend of the owner of the site, and that being a 1500 poster his opinion was more valid than mine.

Then had a lot of my replys removed. I will admit some of my replys would have been hurtful to the more sensitive girls/ guys on here, but photos of proof of my post removed.

Yeah welcome the new members 😍

Mark...

Last edited:
Any wonder new members don't post.
I myself as a recently new member ( member haha) had one of my posts totally misread then threatened with a ban from a certain 1500 poster on here, who claimed he was a good friend of the owner of the site, and that being a 1500 poster his opinion was more valid than mine.

Then had a lot of my replys removed. I will admit some of my replys would have been hurtful to the more sensitive girls/ guys on here, but photos of proof of my post removed.

Yeah welcome the new members 😍

Mark...
Not seen everything you on about.

But everyone was a new member on here once.

Just let it pass and have a bit of fun on the banter section, rather than having a go because of one thread.

Not seen everything you on about.

But everyone was a new member on here once.

Just let it pass and have a bit of fun on the banter section, rather than having a go because of one thread.
I have since this moment let it go. Your an inspiration Dutchy.

I feel like a new man🤪.

No seriously that's me done with being an ass, I swear😁

All the best
Mark ..😎

Back