• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

South West One for the "mini" guys ?

Ah, sorry guys only just read the last lot of messages!

Thanks to those giving advice ?

The rest of you ?

LOL, nice to see you all take an interest ?

I ain't caught much, not really done much... Just an hr here and there, nearly lost a lure rod to a bloody bass?

Chucked a worm out for a couches, then used a 2nd rod down the edge, next thing first rod was sliding across the pontoon I was on.... ?..... Did slacken clutch, not enough I guess!

So far, 2 bass around 1.5lb, ballan, Corkwing & goldsinny wrasse, pouting, black bream, rock goby, pollack and loads of Shannys + prawns!

I'll get up early and try the inner harbour tomorrow for an hr or so.

Cheers lads ?

Ps... Another of those blue things... Looking not so blue ?View attachment 30014
You did ok si that’s a nice mix of fish

Ah, sorry guys only just read the last lot of messages!

Thanks to those giving advice ?

The rest of you ?

LOL, nice to see you all take an interest ?

I ain't caught much, not really done much... Just an hr here and there, nearly lost a lure rod to a bloody bass?

Chucked a worm out for a couches, then used a 2nd rod down the edge, next thing first rod was sliding across the pontoon I was on.... ?..... Did slacken clutch, not enough I guess!

So far, 2 bass around 1.5lb, ballan, Corkwing & goldsinny wrasse, pouting, black bream, rock goby, pollack and loads of Shannys + prawns!

I'll get up early and try the inner harbour tomorrow for an hr or so.

Cheers lads ?

Ps... Another of those blue things... Looking not so blue ?View attachment 30014
Fiddler!

Home earlier, got a couple hrs in early, then 10 mins after the sailing as Mrs heated up some grub before we left.

Once I gave up on the 2 spot gobies and put on a proper size bait, I started to find a few fish!... Had some lovely black gobys & goldsinnys. A few pollack, shannies, pout, corkies, ballans, a dragonet and at last something for the comp, a sardine ?

First I've ever had, later had a 2nd to feed a baby gull ?

Back to the van after that and on with some bigger feathers for breakfast!... Few casts and had a nice fat mackerel ?

Then last few casts as Mrs got tea warmed, pulled out a yting.... Not the Poorcod I was after, but another comp fish ?.... So 34 or 35 species in the last 2 weeks....and a number of new species for me and a PB mullet to boot!

Plymouth total, was 13 species. IMG_20220731_081119~2_resize_35.jpgIMG_20220731_080518_resize_48.jpgIMG_20220731_085530_resize_37.jpgIMG_20220731_104644_resize_51.jpg
Cheers for all the help ?
Si.

Well done Si! Quite a good tally. ????

Cheers Tramp, was fun but hard work trying to find different stuff.... Even managed one of these.... A first on my Hrf setup! ?IMG_20220726_215613_resize_83.jpg

Back