• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Sea Angler Magazine.

Shopping in Asda today, in the magazine isle, latest Sea Angler on the shelf, had a closer look, feck me the headline was "Small boat special", its a boat special every feckin month since the knob of an editor took over, walked on, nothing to see here... :)

Ian.

Sorry to bring this up again but you'd love this months issue.Reg P of the AT is in it,fishing out of Weymouth on Flamer IV with the Editor.They had some nice fish.(y);)
They need to rename it "Boat Angler", but they already have one. :(

Ian.

Sorry to bring this up again but you'd love this months issue.Reg P of the AT is in it,fishing out of Weymouth on Flamer IV with the Editor.They had some nice fish.(y);)
Was he promoting that sad bunch of wannabe angling reps?

Picked it up in Tesco today for a flick through, bloody thin mag now hardly any shore fishing mostly boat as said previously, went back on shelf.

Picked it up in Tesco today for a flick through, bloody thin mag now hardly any shore fishing mostly boat as said previously, went back on shelf.
That's because the bloody Editor and sub-editor are both predominantly feckin boat anglers, need i say more.. :mad:

Ian.

Well they are at it again, shopping in Asda's today, thought i would have a quick gander through the Sea Angler, no chance, bundled with Boat Angling again, and £6.50. Feck me, sales must be bad. I even emailed the editor about the mag being shit and full of Boat stuff some time ago, didn't get a reply, says it all doesn't it... :mad:

Ian.

I have to confess that I cannot remember when I last purchased a paper copy of anything - be it book, newspaper or magazine.......
Same here, except Birthday & Christmas cards, and that has just reminded me I missed my bestest mate's Birthday on Sunday. Bugger!

Well they are at it again, shopping in Asda's today, thought i would have a quick gander through the Sea Angler, no chance, bundled with Boat Angling again, and £6.50. Feck me, sales must be bad. I even emailed the editor about the mag being shit and full of Boat stuff some time ago, didn't get a reply, says it all doesn't it... :mad:

Ian.
Same as last month then, Tesco/Asda had the special bundle lol but, my local newsagent just had the std mothly mag on shelf. Noticed the big stores have the specials recently rather then the mag on its own.

Don't want to sound like a broken record, but why do they insist on bundling Sea Angler with Boat Angling, and to make it worse the Sea Angler is a "Charter Boat special" feck me... :mad:

Ian.

Don't want to sound like a broken record, but why do they insist on bundling Sea Angler with Boat Angling, and to make it worse the Sea Angler is a "Charter Boat special" feck me... :mad:

Ian.
Never buy any magazines these days. I did subscribe to PC Pro when I was doing my Computer Tech HND back in the late 90's but binned that after 10 years - I've still got them boxed up in a cupboard.

Ian.
I think it is a deal with the supermarkets, WHSmith has Sea Angler on its own and is cheaper. Still expensive bog roll though😱🤦‍♂️ The new editor is just a joke, truly shocking!

Back