• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

So wots your biggest bass sorry minstrel ?

Hey Tommo...Be up your way around 4 - 5 ish on the scoot.
Baz will be a bit earlier.
Hoping for some fish pie filler!
Will be spinning, but may bring Tele float rod too.
PS: hey Tank, I've only ever eaten ? from a jar as sarnie paste!
Use the float!!!!! Someone caught a few this morning,, weren't taking spinners or feathers.

75cm and 9lb 14oz, caught on a lure in North Wales.
Big girl 1.jpg

Don't know as I didn't have a tape or scales but I know it was a double and a bit more
A kind gentle men on another forum who's job is working out the size of things from a photo given a few measurables hence the yellow lines He worked it out to be over 8o cm, the patch 11 was the lucky lure. And she did go back after a lot of persuasion.

Brians Bass with key lines.jpg

Had one in my arms once, was around 15lb, it spat my bait right on the edge, kicked me a couple of times then swam off. Plenty of 8-10lb fish, suppose I'm very luck really as there are loads of bass to be had locally to me. Best session this year 10 bass to 8lb1oz, 5 for me, 5 for a mate....

Pic too big?

I dunno boi. It happens everytime I try to download a pic taken on this current phone, even when I've 'trimmed' them. Old pics from previous phone are no problem. So annoying and part of the reason I'm rarely on here, as I can't do what you big bois do! ?

I dunno boi. It happens everytime I try to download a pic taken on this current phone, even when I've 'trimmed' them. Old pics from previous phone are no problem. So annoying and part of the reason I'm rarely on here, as I can't do what you big bois do! ?
One of the problems of using the forum on a phone. Any pics from my phone get downloaded to the Laptop, where I can check & alter the physical & file sizes before uploading to TSF. I can't be doing with squinting at text on a small screen - eyes are too old! Maybe have a look at your phone camera settings and see if you can reduce the resolution a little before taking the photos?

Might be a way to reduce the camera settings on the phone, but without seeing it and knowing what phone I couldn’t say.

What you could do is simply Google ‘how to reduce picture size on an xxx phone’ and I bet the answer will pop up.

Back