• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Solent bait?

Just had a look and they are the same header, bait box, but then premium blast frozen pike baits. I was wondering when I was using them if the oiliness was a seasonal thing and these were caught in the lean months or after spawning
I’ll see how they catch next time I’m bassing!

Hi i ordered some frozen baits from them arrived on time well packed unfortunately did not catch anything
Smudger
I was a bit disappointed mine wasn’t still frozen although it was well packed and I found it odd the ice blocks were completely solid yet the bait was soft.

Will be using it next bass trip so will see if it works!

I was a bit disappointed mine wasn’t still frozen although it was well packed and I found it odd the ice blocks were completely solid yet the bait was soft.

Will be using it next bass trip so will see if it works!
Idon;t think it matters for bass so much , they will take any old shit in my experience. in fact less than fresh is my preference with shellfish or squid. certainly pink squid reduces bycatch of straps and dogs

Idon;t think it matters for bass so much , they will take any old shit in my experience. in fact less than fresh is my preference with shellfish or squid. certainly pink squid reduces bycatch of straps and dogs
Yes agree on the squid, caught a lot of bass on manky stuff.

I’ve never found straps very discerning though ?

Back