• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

South Coast spots on the shingle.....

Nice one bey was that you Lot up coggers on sat I did wave 👋 but you didn’t wave back let’s enjoy it while we can someone had a spider last night won’t be long now 😢😢😢
Hey Paul we were out today we had quite a few..... Tommy was pulling them out like bunches of bananas!!!
Screenshot_20230226_201057_Gallery.jpg

Well done mate !!
Good result shame I couldn’t make it
Just cuddling my new rods you kindly sourced ! Out with them soon tho !!
Tell me that bejazzelled rig did you nick it
off a stripper last time you were up the Smoke ???
Gray
I swapped it for my vibrating glow in the dark cock ring.....
Them new sticks will work well for you Ray man.

Well done Pete, thats a few nice flatties out there mate , sounds like was a busy session between you.

Well done mate !!
Good result shame I couldn’t make it
Just cuddling my new rods you kindly sourced ! Out with them soon tho !!
Tell me that bejazzelled rig did you nick it
off a stripper last time you were up the Smoke ???
Gray
What rods 😀

Bloody lovely down here again......
Having a few spots, drinking some tea and working on my tan!
Lifes good.......
One plaice took my new vagazzle rig!
View attachment 40669View attachment 40670View attachment 40671
Looks like you’ve got the same problem as we have up here Pete, fish about, but all on the small side. Looks like a fun day though. I Keep threatening to have a crack, but can’t summon the enthusiasm for pulling in skinny postage stamps. Maybe on the next springs if I can drag myself down. I’m sure once I get the shingle under my feet, I’ll rekindle the bug. Meanwhile the pollack are still on the wrecks, and they do pull back!

Al
Looks like you’ve got the same problem as we have up here Pete, fish about, but all on the small side. Looks like a fun day though. I Keep threatening to have a crack, but can’t summon the enthusiasm for pulling in skinny postage stamps. Maybe on the next springs if I can drag myself down. I’m sure once I get the shingle under my feet, I’ll rekindle the bug. Meanwhile the pollack are still on the wrecks, and they do pull back!
Well we all love getting pulled around by the pollocks Bob!
Theres something about plaice on the shingle I will never get bored with get yourself down there and I am sure you will remember why you love it.

Back