• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Storage boxes

Bloody things nested in my carp fishing gear, I went on an overnighter, emptied the car and they were all running around in the boot! Took me hours to get them all out!
You need a border terrier mate, there’s no way mine would hve come out of the car until she’d killed last one.

Beautiful Labradors Ouchy, especially the Black one! Just can't take to smaller dogs.
The labs are my wife’s dogs, they stayed with the in-laws when we got our first house. The other 3 are rescues that now live at my parents, for the same reason as above. Too old to move them about. 0797443E-B06C-497A-8972-737083C2F831.jpegThis is our new rescue collie cross

Think you had problems with mice.

Last car we had , a Volvo XC 60, started to misbehave, strange things happened with the electrics, air bag light kept on coming on saying airbags needed servicing etc .
Took it to the garage, but they couldnt do anything , it needed to have a full diagnostic check.
We were advised of an auto electrician who did home visits, really good reputation. He arrived, plugged in, pushed buttons on computer etc, then removed the back seat and carpets.

Underneath there was a large wadding of chewed up sound insulation, mouse droppings and a lot of wiring that had been chewed up… little barstewards .He cleaned it all up and sorted out the chewed up wires ,replacing it all.

Cost a hundred quid .

I asked if he had seen anything like it before.. he said it was a fairly common thing with rural vehicle owners . Buggered if I know how the little sods got in there unless thew were hidden in my fishing tackle bag , even then my fishing gear never had any sign of mouse damage .

Dave

Feckin mice… had similar problems here a few years back when they took residence under the bonnet of the other half’s son’s Peugeot that he left abandoned in our driveway for a year, little buggers made a right mess of the wiring. I keep my fishing rods in the house and bags etc in the van for the same reason.

Feckin mice… had similar problems here a few years back when they took residence under the bonnet of the other half’s son’s Peugeot that he left abandoned in our driveway for a year, little buggers made a right mess of the wiring. I keep my fishing rods in the house and bags etc in the van for the same reason.
Hence the four legged mobile mouse traps. I’ve found cats to be hopeless but terriers do the trick.

Back