• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

TronixPro rods?

Screenshot_20240402_205412_com.android.chrome.jpg

This is the rod. Managed to pick one up second hand for 20 quid! Absolute bargain. If you see one for sale second hand, I wouldn't even hesitate. Can handle a full pendulum, will send a lead miles.

View attachment 61683

This is the rod. Managed to pick one up second hand for 20 quid! Absolute bargain. If you see one for sale second hand, I wouldn't even hesitate. Can handle a full pendulum, will send a lead miles.
As far as I am aware the first of the Blackrock competion series, the 13' ones were built on the same blank, had my hands on both back in the day just not side by side.

I think HTO are part of the same company and I have an HTO Nebula lure rod which is pretty decent. There are not many rods about which don’t have blanks or some other component thats been made in China. Generally you get what you pay for and while there are exceptions, avoiding the very cheap stuff is a good plan.

I think HTO are part of the same company and I have an HTO Nebula lure rod which is pretty decent. There are not many rods about which don’t have blanks or some other component thats been made in China. Generally you get what you pay for and while there are exceptions, avoiding the very cheap stuff is a good plan.
HTO are part of Fishzone and Blackrock, I have the new 13-6 competition rods excellent rods.

Back