• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Whaddyathink....

Think you're too much of a Tackle Tart to allow me to accompany you on a skirmish Geoff.I'd have to upgrade my Daiwas,Greys Triplex and Imaxs before you'd allow me to associate with Turkish and yourself.??
Not a hope in hell for me then, with my Vertix rods & Mitchell reels! ???

Think you're too much of a Tackle Tart to allow me to accompany you on a skirmish Geoff.I'd have to upgrade my Daiwas,Greys Triplex and Imaxs before you'd allow me to associate with Turkish and yourself.??
You are welcome anytime buddy. I've got a Triplex myself, lovely rods. ?You're not to wear your fkn kilt though? Or I'll set the dog on anything dangling!??

Not got the body these days to show it off to it's full advantage.Plus it would be a bit chilly round the Goolies.
Don't put yourself down buddy, a bit of lippy and some blue eye liner and you'ld be a ringer for Warbs???

Does a pair in mint condition count as tartish.
Only if they are the 14 footers, which can be viewed as a bit girly at best? My 16 footer puts those to shame.:unsure:

My 2 X 16 footers must surely qualify.(y)(y) ? As I say they're mint and so are the bags.
Fetching a good price at the minute and have seen a few folks looking for them, are they M or F/S??
Edit: middle section 2 rings - F/S.
3 rings - M.
Unless it says what it is on the rod? then it is a mk2 model.

Last edited:
Yes totally agree, the M mk1 is the one to have - you've def got the real deal there. Are they up for grabs? I've got a thousand shillin note??
But drop me a PM if you are selling? Tell me what you would like for them? When I stop laughing, I'll counter with a more realistic offer?? Take care buddy and if you do fancy a day on the beach, let me know?? T'wd be a laugh, I'm sure!??

£50 ( 1000 shillings ) might just buy one mid section with 3 rings on.Only another 5 sections to go.???
Naaaarrrhhhhh! it's a genuine soomali 1000 shillin note - I've been told by a poster on this very forum that it is a collectors piece?:unsure:

Back