• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

West Wales What's the official boundaries of North, West and South Wales?

North: River Mersey, West: Irish Sea, South: Bristol Channel.

o_O The river Mersey is in England! Both sides of it!

o_O The Irish sea covers the North Wales coast as well as West Wales.
Pleased to see someone is paying attention, try the river dee for north Wales. :giggle:

This is my take on it, and I'm not up for discussion :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:View attachment 6857
Slight disagreement with your boundary dividing south and west . I live just to the west of LLanelli and have always said I live in south west Wales :unsure: My boundary would be a line going down to Swansea and I think all those posh people who live on the Gower would be horrified to be lumped in the south along with the Valley's people o_O

Slight disagreement with your boundary dividing south and west . I live just to the west of LLanelli and have always said I live in south west Wales :unsure: My boundary would be a line going down to Swansea and I think all those posh people who live on the Gower would be horrified to be lumped in the south along with the Valley's people o_O
Yea I'll give you that, I was pushing the west boundry a bit too far as I was trying not to include Llanelli to be honest. Anyone who thinks Gower Peninsula is west is mad !

Yea I'll give you that, I was pushing the west boundry a bit too far as I was trying not to include Llanelli to be honest. Anyone who thinks Gower Peninsula is west is mad !
Let's go for south west Wales then and west Wales can start at Carmarthen . That would make south west Wales a very exclusive area which I think it is ;)

Back