• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

South Coast Wot no dogs, and putting a face to the name.

Well done nice report , have you thought about lengthening the leader or even use a tapered leader, some might suggest braid all the way through. Still having said all this, you are catching and landing, so well done again.

I've got problems with my finger/thumb joints Goateeblank,and found fingerless gloves better for fishing then full gloves
Yes I find fingerless work quite well. Got a snowbee neoprene pair with hard pads to stop hooks going through etc and they work quite well.
Only £15 when I bought them, not sure what they are now.

Not that I especially suffer with cold hands when fishing but can be a bit painful when it drops below zero

Well done nice report , have you thought about lengthening the leader or even use a tapered leader, some might suggest braid all the way through. Still having said all this, you are catching and landing, so well done again.
Cheers. The leaders are quite long which is good if l have to lift something worthwhile from a pier. Been thinking about braid. The eyes on my main rods are pretty small which does not help. Prefer a straight leader, but the knot is a pain. I had more problems on Sunday as the tide was pushing in harder. All food for thought!

Back