• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Coleman North Star repairs

Haha! Nah, we've got 2 x 10 litre cans that I filled up last time we were over there for the ride-ons & chainsaws etc. Thanks to health issues, Covid & Brexit, not been able to get over there for over 2 years.
Need to put fuel stabiliser in them when fill up

Need to put fuel stabiliser in them when fill up
Yep, I've read about it but need to get some. Never had any problems over a winter, but never had a period of time when we haven't been over for so long, plus this new shite fuel has come in. Not sure about the situation in France. Usually fill Jeepy up with high octane over there as there is very little price difference compared to Uk.

Yep, I've read about it but need to get some. Never had any problems over a winter, but never had a period of time when we haven't been over for so long, plus this new shite fuel has come in. Not sure about the situation in France. Usually fill Jeepy up with high octane over there as there is very little price difference compared to Uk.
Good luck filling over here £8 for 5litres! have to sell wife down Plymuff docks every night to afford to go to shops in it!

Good luck filling over here £8 for 5litres! have to sell wife down Plymuff docks every night to afford to go to shops in it!
Haha! I'm on a diet, but me right foot will have to have a Gastric band fitted! ?? WIfey is awaiting Covid test result - if it's positive, nobody would want her!

I have a North star not been used for yrs
But it's nowhere near as a hippolito I use to use

Back