• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Advice Conti for xmas

P
Ah, I see, your profile says different šŸ¤£

As Kevin says, they would post if needed, that's where I bought a load of my gear from before (rods/reels/etc...), I prefer to collect but they have posted to me before.

The thing is, you need to hold or even better, cast a rod to get a feel for it so would advise going to a shop if you can.

Where abouts are you located exactly?

Iā€™m from Penygroes, south west Wales. There is also a Penygroes in north wales šŸ˜‰šŸ‘

Well although I said Grauvell have gone bust, there is still a few items of unsold new stock around.
This just popped up on my eBay feed. Good rod - they are asking a bit much (no idea what the true RRP would be) but it does say open to offers.

Iā€™ve got a pair of sonic ht gravaitys and there lovely easy rods to use they love a 4 oz and bait easy to cast aswell over head thump sends em have used 6 oz on em gingerly Iā€™ve only kept them for one mark I fish but as a 3 peice there perfectly suited as twat of a walk but highly recommend for easy clean beach fishing šŸ‘

Back