• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

trawler fishing

Oh what a surprise! Our resident non fishing post trolling toss pot has deleted his thread accusing me of telling people what to do when actually all I was doing was asking a civilised question! What a useless pair of flaps he is👎👎👎

I only eat what I catch myself. Don't get how any proper angler or anyone who cares about the environment could buy commercially caught shit.
I'm kind of hypocritical as use frozen squid for bait though. Although as I understand its from a sustainable American fishery that's managed . Unlike here where its a race for the greedy.
Also hate it when people say jobs are at stake , plenty people including me have had to change jobs or careers due to redundancy. As if commercials have some god given right to destroy animals and habitats just for money .

I only eat what I catch myself. Don't get how any proper angler or anyone who cares about the environment could buy commercially caught shit.
I'm kind of hypocritical as use frozen squid for bait though. Although as I understand its from a sustainable American fishery that's managed . Unlike here where its a race for the greedy.
Also hate it when people say jobs are at stake , plenty people including me have had to change jobs or careers due to redundancy. As if commercials have some god given right to destroy animals and habitats just for money .
I eat fish i catch.

And because i like many fish products i buy them, no problems with that.
If you like vegatables or bread do you think you should grow your own or bake your own, or starve!!!

I eat fish i catch.

And because i like many fish products i buy them, no problems with that.
If you like vegatables or bread do you think you should grow your own or bake your own, or starve!!!
Nope, I eat all kinds of meat and veg I don't grow. Difference is its farmed and replaced again by more , ie farming.
Commercial fishing is ripping apart a totally wild habitat on an ever decreasing spiral .

Nope, I eat all kinds of meat and veg I don't grow. Difference is its farmed and replaced again by more , ie farming.
Commercial fishing is ripping apart a totally wild habitat on an ever decreasing spiral .
As i have said before it would be impossible to replace fish fish products caught for human consumption with anything else throughout the world.

I know.. why don’t we just put massive cod ..bass and pollock farms in our estuaries and firths…😎

As i have said before it would be impossible to replace fish fish products caught for human consumption with anything else throughout the world.
Dam I will have to stop eating prawns then.

I like to eat fish…and I really don’t care how they are caught.. same as eating tuna that has ventured into our waters.. catch em and cook em..👍
Ah! Would you eat a toad that had strayed into your underpants whilst you were sleeping though 🤔

Back