• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Review WARNING TURKANA LEADS

Have to agree with above. Reading your comments have put me off buying the product……. Shame…. Just so you know that Pete is one of the best anglers i have fished with…. He knows his stuff, might be worth taking his comments onboard and trying to resolve them. Just my thoughts and not getting into a row with anyone on here.
with the greatest respect................. I fish amongst world class anglers who can fish and can cast - many also use my leads!!! I havebeen told by them that generally snapped rods and lead swivels and usually down to user error - bad casting styles or wrong conditions for the said equipment etc etc ... too much to list here ............... I have never come across Pete on the circuit so I have no knowlege of his ability... I will say however ... whatever the products be it fishing or otherwise you will get the occasional faults .... the best way to resolve these problems is to talk to the company when they occur! so that at least they have a chance of rectifying such problems ... the way not to go about it is to slag them off on a forum........................

Well if i can bring them up i will copy and paste all the requests i got to leave feedback for every type of lead i bought and i got quite a few.
No where have i said/mentioned/quoted Pendulum casting so i think a trip to spec Savers is due for you?
If you want me details feel fine to PM ive nothing to hide behind.
Being an Autistic/Asperger's person i tell you how it is have no reason to lie either plus being me i spend a lot more time looking into details and see/pick up things many miss just one of the things we do.
But you have only got Four messages and seemingly hell bent on pinning blame on others without acknowledging any issues at your end and you could do well to learn from others as ie @blakdog he sold me a bearing that it seemed an issue from supplier did he rants n rave/blame anyone else? No he contacted me and as soon as they was replaced he sent me new ones That's service and that is why so many use his services and i don't care if he is charging more or not he stands by his good man.

Your headings for leads is confusing in one hand your saying "Casting" and next only fit for Dabbling over the side! Which is it?
Plus you make leads at 160/170grams odd hardly "Conti Rod" leads.
Maybe should carry a warning sticker? "Only for Choogie Flop sticks" and no overhead casting?
the requests are computer generated after a sale - not me pestering you for feedback ;) i cannot rectify problems if they are not sent directly to me - my inbox or emails have no such complaints???? - the heavier leads are for boat fishermen - who return time after time to buy more ...

the requests are computer generated after a sale - not me pestering you for feedback ;) i cannot rectify problems if they are not sent directly to me - my inbox or emails have no such complaints???? - the heavier leads are for boat fishermen - who return time after time to buy more ...
Well it's your system not mine! but perhaps if you took things on board be it Praise or Criticism and learn't from them would Build your business as remember Reputation and respect is earned and takes a while where as can be destroyed in no time at all.

And as for having "NO TURKANA LEADS" Have a feast at these plus have another stash tucked away somewhere.
The one on it's own was one that swivel sheared off luckily it wasn't a hard cast as walked along beach and retrieved it i might one day when nothing else to do mod it and form end with a swivel in loop?

Attachments

• turkana 1.jpg
    turkana 1.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 22
  • Turkana 2.jpg
    Turkana 2.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 23
So what is continental fishing any way..? Is is it like pole fishing..?

with the greatest respect................. I fish amongst world class anglers who can fish and can cast - many also use my leads!!! I havebeen told by them that generally snapped rods and lead swivels and usually down to user error - bad casting styles or wrong conditions for the said equipment etc etc ... too much to list here ............... I have never come across Pete on the circuit so I have no knowlege of his ability... I will say however ... whatever the products be it fishing or otherwise you will get the occasional faults .... the best way to resolve these problems is to talk to the company when they occur! so that at least they have a chance of rectifying such problems ... the way not to go about it is to slag them off on a forum........................
Well haven't snapped any rods or real swivels i use 100lb braid leaders and swivels in line/rigs which i make all my own apart from one other place that makes to a very high standard and i trust them wholeheartedly but i still check there knots reason being i can have trust in my Equipment.

Well it's your system not mine! but perhaps if you took things on board be it Praise or Criticism and learn't from them would Build your business as remember Reputation and respect is earned and takes a while where as can be destroyed in no time at all.

And as for having "NO TURKANA LEADS" Have a feast at these plus have another stash tucked away somewhere.
The one on it's own was one that swivel sheared off luckily it wasn't a hard cast as walked along beach and retrieved it i might one day when nothing else to do mod it and form end with a swivel in loop?
Its like banging my head against a brick wall - but here goes.....as i keep repeating ......if i was told about the said problems I would address them!!!!! ... and at no point did I say you had no turkana leads lol - I do have a very good reputation and I pride myself in my after sales service ... hence my anger when people openly moan on the internet but cant be bothered to contact me directly and give me the chance to rectify any problems!!

just about shows the mentality of a few on this thread - if all you can do is resort to sexual comments its no wonder not many women actually want to be a part of the fishing community.......get on with it guys ...........have fun!

Maybe, just maybe, it would be a good idea to send the failed lead back to the manufacturer?
Then perhaps any faults can be looked at and investigated?

Back