• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Wots yer targets for2023

You’d have to get up chisel for that your neck of the woods hasn’t produced last few yrs on the plaice front you should do a road trip with Mitchell next year bey find you some decent fish 👍👍👍👍
Couldn't cope with more than 100yds of the shingle at Chisel Tats, and I haven't got a seatbox trolley that copes well with shingle either. Sadly, I'm fooked for that sort of caper.

I’ve often thought a quad bike would be good for chesil
I've thought the same for Slapton & Beesands. There is a house at the East end of Beesands beach, the road got washed away, and I think the only way in & out for them now is a Quad.
John said about taking Jeepy down on the beach but no sure if it would be allowed.
Sometimes watch Chris O'Sullivan on Youtube, fishing Irish beaches, and they seem to get away with just driving down on the beach over there.
A Quad would throw up another problem though - needing to haul it about on a Trailer, and having somewhere safe to keep it. No driveway or garage here.

I've thought the same for Slapton & Beesands. There is a house at the East end of Beesands beach, the road got washed away, and I think the only way in & out for them now is a Quad.
John said about taking Jeepy down on the beach but no sure if it would be allowed.
Sometimes watch Chris O'Sullivan on Youtube, fishing Irish beaches, and they seem to get away with just driving down on the beach over there.
A Quad would throw up another problem though - needing to haul it about on a Trailer, and having somewhere safe to keep it. No driveway or garage here.
You can fish right off the car park at slapton tho tramp can you not bud ???

You can fish right off the car park at slapton tho tramp can you not bud ???
Yep I think so, though not sure if there's any late parking there, and you have to pay for it. John said he drove up towards Slapton village where there is free parking.
Also not sure what the score is at the East end of Slapton now - not been there for quite a few years!
Was a member of a local microlight club a few years back, and have flown the length of Slapton on a low tide below road level - nearly caused some accidents with the Grockles watching! 😁😁 Must try and dig some old photos out & post on here!

John & Bob usually prefer Beesands - free parking down there but a bit of a trudge along the path to their usual spot.

Yep I think so, though not sure if there's any late parking there, and you have to pay for it. John said he drove up towards Slapton village where there is free parking.
Also not sure what the score is at the East end of Slapton now - not been there for quite a few years!
Was a member of a local microlight club a few years back, and have flown the length of Slapton on a low tide below road level - nearly caused some accidents with the Grockles watching! 😁😁 Must try and dig some old photos out & post on here!

John & Bob usually prefer Beesands - free parking down there but a bit of a trudge along the path to their usual spot.
Tell them not to be so tight and pay for parking! 😂

My targets got to be to better, 1 bass and a 3 legged crab, this year.
But i have half a day left this year, doubt will try though as going to caravan on Friday for NYE party Saturday and will stay if not too cold for a week, said to Mrs may get a bit of fishing she said what about walking with me!!!
If tide is right may be able to do the 2 together and get tea sorted as well;);)

Been lucky over the years with most fish and doubles rays, cod bass hounds etc. this year had some great days on the sole and bream also snared a couple of triggers for all that and hours put in can I catch a sodding undulate not on my life it’s my unicorn fish 😂😂😂 apart from that just to enjoy and appreciate my fishing.

Back