• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Cheap multiplier under £100

Still whittling

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
Been out of the loop regarding multipliers and looking for a cheap cheerful one for shore fishing ie under £100 any suggestions?

looking for a cheap cheerful one for shore fishing ie under £100 any suggestions?
Don't know if these are any good.They also do a Guerilla version that is cheaper.

under £100 any suggestions?
The Daiwa Slosh 20 is suitable for heavier ground if required,can also be used over clean ground.Not much distance lost on the cast compared to a 6500 size Multi.

Avoid the new cheap junk and buy good second hand is my advice
In principle you are correct only trouble is with second hand is invariably they have to be distance bought through flea bay or similar and I've had a couple of dogs off there so it's a bit of a lottery at times.

I've got a 7ht and it's served me well👍
I bought 5 for £16.50 each from a Grattans Catalogue shop at Hillsborough Sheffield all 5 BNIB.Son was Security there and had extra discount on top of the already discounted price.They were a real bargain at the time.

G
I bought 5 for £16.50 each from a Grattans Catalogue shop at Hillsborough Sheffield all 5 BNIB.Son was Security there and had extra discount on top of the already discounted price.They were a real bargain at the time.
Good for you. Why don't you sell one to this chap for say £22 posted?

Back