• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

SeasWest fishing rigs.

Trampster

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
Usually tie my own rigs, and have got quite a few to do, but recently a rig supplier popped up on eBay from Somerset, and this guy kept appearing in the listing photos!

1681122543542.png

Never seem to have much time for rig making at the moment, so have ordered a couple of packs.
If they are good enough for Si, they'll be good enough for me! 😁😁👍👍

Usually tie my own rigs, and have got quite a few to do, but recently a rig supplier popped up on eBay from Somerset, and this guy kept appearing in the listing photos!

View attachment 42789

Never seem to have much time for rig making at the moment, so have ordered a couple of packs.
If they are good enough for Si, they'll be good enough for me! 😁😁👍👍

I can vouch for them the 3 hook loops are very nice and work perfectly.
They are more robust than the L&M rigs and they are a little longer in the body.

I can vouch for them the 3 hook loops are very nice and work perfectly.
They are more robust than the L&M rigs and they are a little longer in the body.
Have ordered some Wishbone rigs, and coincidentally, some 3 hook loop rigs Pete! 🎣🎣👍👍

I liked the way the rigs are made, and it will give me the option of making a few copies in future if needed.

Have ordered some Wishbone rigs, and coincidentally, some 3 hook loop rigs Pete! 🎣🎣👍👍

I liked the way the rigs are made, and it will give me the option of making a few copies in future if needed.
Not that I am recommending this because it will damage the integrity of the rig BUT if you lose a hook you can gently squeeze the crimps and adjust the snood on the rig body they are not so heavily crimped which imo is a good thing given over crimping weakens the body.

Thanks for the mention Trampster - Seaswest is in it's 7th year as a rig tying business. I only sell what I would use myself. When I get a bit of free time I will sort out some discounts for you guys (y) Here's a ray I had a couple of trips ago on one of my sliding pulley rigs ray 8.02.JPG

Thanks for the mention Trampster - Seaswest is in it's 7th year as a rig tying business. I only sell what I would use myself. When I get a bit of free time I will sort out some discounts for you guys (y) Here's a ray I had a couple of trips ago on one of my sliding pulley rigs View attachment 42790
I have purchased dozens of your rigs over the last few months, (too lazy to tie my own), and i would highly recommend them all. I use your up-n-overs and Portsmouth rigs (loop rigs) a lot, top quality. 🎣 🎣

Ian.

Thanks for the mention Trampster - Seaswest is in it's 7th year as a rig tying business. I only sell what I would use myself. When I get a bit of free time I will sort out some discounts for you guys (y) Here's a ray I had a couple of trips ago on one of my sliding pulley rigs View attachment 42790

You're welcome Kev - hope we see more of you! 😁😁👍👍

Cracking ray Kev!

I’m happy with what I use for most of my fishing but certainly plaice rigs are a bit of a dark art to me and might well get some if/when I’m feeling sadomasochistic and fancy chesil again (!)

You're welcome Kev - hope we see more of you! 😁😁👍👍
It's nice to see an active fishing forum as social media killed off most of them in everyone's headlong quest to become 'instant stars', trying to make a few pounds via a You Tube Channel,,,,,

It's nice to see an active fishing forum as social media killed off most of them in everyone's headlong quest to become 'instant stars', trying to make a few pounds via a You Tube Channel,,,,,
It gets very 'active' on here, especially when @Mr Fish is about after dark! 😂😂😂

This is the best forum in my opinion, long may it be around. Don't do social media, hate the things.

Ian.

This is the best forum in my opinion, long may it be around. Don't do social media, hate the things.

Ian.

I used & liked Twitter for over 10 years but rarely bother much now, though I've still got a few good mates on there.
The 'woke' brigade & activists spoiled Twitter for a lot of folk, me included.
Twitter does come in handy for getting a response out of the customer service desks of a lot of companies - they don't like being slagged off in public!
I also often use it to DM photos from my phone to the Laptop - it saves messing around with a cable.

Ah, missed this earlier!....nice to see you comment Kev👍...For what it's worth, I've always found the rigs I've tested worked well and did their job.
Components are all top notch.

I'd definitely buy them (rather than make my own) if I wasn't so tight 🫣 😆😆

Just ordered a pack of Ten Wishbone rigs, size 1. And i know the quality will be superb as always. (y)

Ian.

Sea West.jpg

Thank you Ian :)
Just ordered a pack of Ten Wishbone rigs, size 1. And i know the quality will be superb as always. (y)

Ian.
- am currently updating my Seaswest online shop as the provider that did it before is calling it a day. Have most of the rigs uploaded to it, should all be done in the next couple of days .. it even has a Blog and everyone's favourite... 'Special Deals' :)

- am currently updating my Seaswest online shop as the provider that did it before is calling it a day. Have most of the rigs uploaded to it, should all be done in the next couple of days .. it even has a Blog and everyone's favourite... 'Special Deals' :)

Just followed your link Kev, looking good. Will order from there instead of ebay in future. (y)

Ian.

Have bookmarked your website Kev, no mention of postage on there?
That's one reasoon I like eBay, you know the total cost before ordering. 👍👍

Back