• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

SeasWest fishing rigs.

Kev's rigs are top notch, I have purchased a fair few over the last few months.. (y)

Ian.

The Seaswest online shop has been updated with a better interface and is much easier on the eyes and if you need custom rigs tied that are not in my shop, please drop me a message; anything you need I can sort for you. I am also running a 15% discount on all rig orders over £30 - free postage included.

CODE: SEAS2024

https://www.seaswestshop.uk/

I know that everyone is strapped for cash at the moment. However, with the rising cost of components continually increasing and yet another Royal mail price increase on the 1st April, I will have to start increasing my rig prices once this kicks into place.

Currently I am having a rush on Dongle and wishbone rigs. Which could indicate that the rays and plaice are beginning to show along the coastline.

15 off.jpg

The Seaswest online shop has been updated with a better interface and is much easier on the eyes and if you need custom rigs tied that are not in my shop, please drop me a message; anything you need I can sort for you. I am also running a 15% discount on all rig orders over £30 - free postage included.

CODE: SEAS2024

https://www.seaswestshop.uk/

I know that everyone is strapped for cash at the moment. However, with the rising cost of components continually increasing and yet another Royal mail price increase on the 1st April, I will have to start increasing my rig prices once this kicks into place.

Currently I am having a rush on Dongle and wishbone rigs. Which could indicate that the rays and plaice are beginning to show along the coastline.

View attachment 60744
Question:
Why don't you automatically apply discount at checkout? Just asking.

good question :) Let me check the shop settings (y)
not an option I am afraid - I think it is done by coupon so i can do a discount on the entire shop or individual product(s)

I will have a look again later and check to see if there is something that my 110 year old eyes have missed,..... :)

Nice one Kev. And thanks for the generous discount.. (y)

Ian.

Back