• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

SeasWest fishing rigs.

Sadly Mike - Paypal blocked me for life and the reason was ordering 200,000 beads from China - I think the chinese somehow did not paypal the fees and i got lumped in with it. As it is paypal, I have no right to appeal and cannot know the exact reason why I had a lifetime ban apart from 'it was a chinese payment'.

So it is not that i do not want to use paypal - I simply cannot use it and that covers anyone at this address. I now use Stripe and have a merchant business account with them that offers 100% buyer protection. If you want rigs I can send a payment request and you can pay in full knowledge that your order and your buyer safety is secure. (y)
I always used PayPal to make payments. But now I just use the Apple Pay option. That’s by far the easiest way to pay for stuff.

I always used PayPal to make payments. But now I just use the Apple Pay option. That’s by far the easiest way to pay for stuff.
Can you do that with Apple pies, cos that's where Apples belong!

Used Paypal years ago, never again, they are an unregulated organisation, and a law unto themselves, robbing gits.. :mad:

Ian.

Sadly Mike - Paypal blocked me for life and the reason was ordering 200,000 beads from China - I think the chinese somehow did not paypal the fees and i got lumped in with it. As it is paypal, I have no right to appeal and cannot know the exact reason why I had a lifetime ban apart from 'it was a chinese payment'.

So it is not that i do not want to use paypal - I simply cannot use it and that covers anyone at this address. I now use Stripe and have a merchant business account with them that offers 100% buyer protection. If you want rigs I can send a payment request and you can pay in full knowledge that your order and your buyer safety is secure. (y)
Did you ring PayPal customer services? I did that when I had a delivery that was damaged and they refunded my costs etc.

Did you ring PayPal customer services? I did that when I had a delivery that was damaged and they refunded my costs etc.
Yes and it was only because I turn my charm on to the Irish woman that was on the phone that she told me it was something to do with an order to china , though she had never told me that...... then Paypal held my funds for 180days before releasing them to me. Their loss not mine.

An eventful 2 days and no fishing for a week. My old 22 year old Astra is a write off after someone in a truck reversed back into me without checking behind him at a Tesco Petrol Station on Friday. Luckily I had started to reverse as quick as I could so he only bashed me at about 10 mph..... old Vauxhall is broken too much to repair and the radiator/fan has been pushed back against the engine as his tow bar pranged me .. so it is the tin can factory for it I am afraid...

The rest of Friday was spent looking in auto trader and I found another less old Astra, looked at it on Saturday and will get it delivered next Friday, so fishing again Monday week - and yes I measured inside to make sure my rods would fit :)

At least my legs will get some exercise for a few days with a 20 minute walk to the large parcel post-box in the town.

DSC_0229b.jpge40fd58c29e1490481a5d43eeb164e4c.jpg

Oh and please remember that in around 2 weeks time I will be putting my rig prices up a bit due to the Royal Mail Postage increases. 📮

- and yes I measured inside to make sure my rods would fit :)
Ah, another benefit of Jeepy - 10ft diagonally windscreen to tailgate, so I managed to get 2 joined 5ft sections of my Conti rod in when they refused to part. Always got the option of factory fitted roof bars too.

Yes and it was only because I turn my charm on to the Irish woman that was on the phone that she told me it was something to do with an order to china , though she had never told me that...... then Paypal held my funds for 180days before releasing them to me. Their loss not mine.
I managed to get an instant refund, which took 4 days to show on my bank account.

An eventful 2 days and no fishing for a week. My old 22 year old Astra is a write off after someone in a truck reversed back into me without checking behind him at a Tesco Petrol Station on Friday. Luckily I had started to reverse as quick as I could so he only bashed me at about 10 mph..... old Vauxhall is broken too much to repair and the radiator/fan has been pushed back against the engine as his tow bar pranged me .. so it is the tin can factory for it I am afraid...

The rest of Friday was spent looking in auto trader and I found another less old Astra, looked at it on Saturday and will get it delivered next Friday, so fishing again Monday week - and yes I measured inside to make sure my rods would fit :)

At least my legs will get some exercise for a few days with a 20 minute walk to the large parcel post-box in the town.

View attachment 51498View attachment 51499

Oh and please remember that in around 2 weeks time I will be putting my rig prices up a bit due to the Royal Mail Postage increases. 📮
Also pay for your replacement car - just jesting. Is the first pic an Ouch!

Also pay for your replacement car - just jesting. Is the first pic an Ouch!
I have pretty much held rig prices for the last 2 years even though I upgraded everything to power swivels. I see some shops are now asking £3.99 to £4.99 a rigs; even after the increase mine will be seriously less than that (y)

Yes broken car is on the drive waiting to be taken away and crushed in the next couple of weeks once I get the new one and swap it onto my insurance. I never get angry at anything now so I simply took some photos of the damage and said to the guy that hit me, 'what do you want to do' He replied 'Oh god lets not get my insurance involved or my premiums will go crazy' so we had an amicable chat and he transferred a mutually agreed amount of cash into my bank account and that was the end of it. He was happy, I was happy and that is really how the world should work.

I have pretty much held rig prices for the last 2 years even though I upgraded everything to power swivels. I see some shops are now asking £3.99 to £4.99 a rigs; even after the increase mine will be seriously less than that (y)

Yes broken car is on the drive waiting to be taken away and crushed in the next couple of weeks once I get the new one and swap it onto my insurance. I never get angry at anything now so I simply took some photos of the damage and said to the guy that hit me, 'what do you want to do' He replied 'Oh god lets not get my insurance involved or my premiums will go crazy' so we had an amicable chat and he transferred a mutually agreed amount of cash into my bank account and that was the end of it. He was happy, I was happy and that is really how the world should work.
At least he wasn't a traveller/gipo or he would of cleared off.

Anyway lets get this post back to what it is actually about. :)

There is still a 15% discount running in the Seaswest store. Code: SEA09 when you are at Checkout and paying.

You don’t do PayPal? , if you did then I’d buy from you
Hey Mike - I totally forgot, but whilst my online shop does not use PayPal, the Seaswest Ebay shop has PayPal integrated into it if you or anyone else wish to buy anything from it. 👍

Heya to every driven site owners and digital marketing enthusiasts out there in the cyber world!

In today's internet epoch, the relevance of superior SEO shouldn't be underestimated. The quest to achieve that desirable first-page ranking on search sites is a struggle many encounter, but with the appropriate techniques and guidance, it's a target that transforms increasingly reachable.

So, why select our comprehensive SEO solutions? Here's a comprehensive look into our distinctive value proposition:

The internet sphere is in a non-stop state of change. Alongside every new algorithm shift, our proactive crew adjusts strategies to guarantee your website remains visible and on top.
Our knowledge stretches over countless years, and the triumphs we've garnered for our partners are a proof to our steadfast devotion to internet mastery.
From meticulous keyword analysis to formulating user-friendly site layouts, our all-inclusive approach promises not just higher rankings, but also a superior user experience.
If you're serious about changing your digital footprint and achieving the zenith of search engines, then we are your optimal partners in this endeavor.
Proceed striving for the summit in your SEO endeavors
Complete SEO Marketing Meetings
Have you ever trusted a fart and shit yourself?

Heya to every driven site owners and digital marketing enthusiasts out there in the cyber world!

In today's internet epoch, the relevance of superior SEO shouldn't be underestimated. The quest to achieve that desirable first-page ranking on search sites is a struggle many encounter, but with the appropriate techniques and guidance, it's a target that transforms increasingly reachable.

So, why select our comprehensive SEO solutions? Here's a comprehensive look into our distinctive value proposition:

The internet sphere is in a non-stop state of change. Alongside every new algorithm shift, our proactive crew adjusts strategies to guarantee your website remains visible and on top.
Our knowledge stretches over countless years, and the triumphs we've garnered for our partners are a proof to our steadfast devotion to internet mastery.
From meticulous keyword analysis to formulating user-friendly site layouts, our all-inclusive approach promises not just higher rankings, but also a superior user experience.
If you're serious about changing your digital footprint and achieving the zenith of search engines, then we are your optimal partners in this endeavor.
Two words, second one is off...

Ian.

WTF this his good Thread about Kevs Rigs not about Advertising computer Bollacks Etc

Back