• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

SeasWest fishing rigs.

Oh Dear. Another Spammer. Looks like Shirley has removed his account. 👍👍
First glance i thought you had said "Spanner" Dave, mind you, he sounded like a bit of a tool...

Ian.

Ah, another benefit of Jeepy - 10ft diagonally windscreen to tailgate, so I managed to get 2 joined 5ft sections of my Conti rod in when they refused to part. Always got the option of factory fitted roof bars too.
I got a fibre glass dinghy tender in the boot of my old Peugeot 406 estate 😂😂😂

The current 307 isn’t quite as long but can still fit the larger bazuka rod tube in it for Norway trips .

Beach rods are no issue at all

I got a fibre glass dinghy tender in the boot of my old Peugeot 406 estate 😂😂😂

The current 307 isn’t quite as long but can still fit the larger bazuka rod tube in it for Norway trips .

Beach rods are no issue at all
IMG_1831.jpeg
Ideal fishing wagon. Plenty of room and you can Kip in the back

For those of you that buy from me:

20% discount on all rigs from the online shop. This will be the last one before Xmas and will last until the end of Tuesday 14th November :)

Just enter CODE: SEAS21 at the Checkout to get the discount. Any questions feel free to message me.

20 off.jpg

Ho Ho Ho! and Seasons Greetings.

With only 3 weeks until Christmas I am having an 'Xmas Special' to cheer you all up when you have to go Xmas shopping with your partners
🙂

Royal Mail post is soon going to become overwhelmed on the normal 1st and 2nd class postage, so I have put together this little package.

• Any order ** over £45 ** gets a 15% discount (code to use is SEAS2023 at Checkout)
  • 24 tracked postage will be ** FREE **
  • ..and finally ** 5 x free rigs*
  1. Shore: either 5 x flapper rigs, 5 x pulley rigs or 5 x running up and over rigs
  2. Boat: either 5 x paternoster rigs, 5 x leger rigs, or 5 x Conger Traces.
When you order send me a message as to which ones you need. If I get no message I will choose at random.

This Special Offer will run from today until 31st December 2023.

Link to the online shop: https://www.seaswestshop.uk/

seas22.jpg

Ho Ho Ho! and Seasons Greetings.

With only 3 weeks until Christmas I am having an 'Xmas Special' to cheer you all up when you have to go Xmas shopping with your partners
🙂

Royal Mail post is soon going to become overwhelmed on the normal 1st and 2nd class postage, so I have put together this little package.

• Any order ** over £45 ** gets a 15% discount (code to use is SEAS2023 at Checkout)
  • 24 tracked postage will be ** FREE **
  • ..and finally ** 5 x free rigs*
  1. Shore: either 5 x flapper rigs, 5 x pulley rigs or 5 x running up and over rigs
  2. Boat: either 5 x paternoster rigs, 5 x leger rigs, or 5 x Conger Traces.
When you order send me a message as to which ones you need. If I get no message I will choose at random.

This Special Offer will run from today until 31st December 2023.

Link to the online shop: https://www.seaswestshop.uk/

View attachment 55097
I had another look at the website t'other day Kev, and couldn't find anythng to tempt the wallet out, although you'll be the first port of call if I think of something. Nice Christmas offer though! 👍👍
Don't get out fishing as much as I'd like and I've only used one of the last batch of rigs from you.

I had another look at the website t'other day Kev, and couldn't find anythng to tempt the wallet out, although you'll be the first port of call if I think of something. Nice Christmas offer though! 👍👍
Don't get out fishing as much as I'd like and I've only used one of the last batch of rigs from you.
Yeah I am doing this as I will be closing the amazon and eBay store at the end of next week until the New Year. I have no wish to have customers getting stroppy over their parcels/orders not arriving for Xmas even though eBay/Amazon and Royal Mail promise they will get them in time. Last year one order sent in the last week before Xmas took 21 days to arrive! 24 hour tracked was the only service that worked but people simply refused to pay an extra £1.70 on their orders to use it....

Last edited:
Back