• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

SeasWest fishing rigs.

You really should clean up all the mess in your room.. all those little pots of stuff..🙄
There’s nowhere to put anything..👍
That's the tidy part :) You cannot see all the 1 kilo bulk spools of line, cardboard boxes and bubble wrap. However, the wife is back from Holiday tomorrow and once again I have had to go online to find instructions on how to use the woman's implement ..... the hoover....... :)

That's the tidy part :) You cannot see all the 1 kilo bulk spools of line, cardboard boxes and bubble wrap. However, the wife is back from Holiday tomorrow and once again I have had to go online to find instructions on how to use the woman's implement ..... the hoover....... :)
or maybe just pm our janitor..😎

Kev, do you only make rigs to order, or do you make rigs up, and have them in stock..?

Ian.

Kev, do you only make rigs to order, or do you make rigs up, and have them in stock..?

Ian.
Morning :) only made to order bud as I am not a bricks and mortar retail shop - just online so no point in having stock ready made. If people want something urgent and are willing to pay me enough I can get them out the same day (y)

4x Daiwa Millionaire 7HT Mag ST's. 3x Daiwa Millionaire 7HT Mags. 3x Penn Fathom II 12 SD Mags. 2x Penn Fathom II Casting Specials.

Oooops!;)😂
All on the same rod? - just jesting mate :ROFLMAO:

4x Daiwa Millionaire 7HT Mag ST's. 3x Daiwa Millionaire 7HT Mags. 3x Penn Fathom II 12 SD Mags. 2x Penn Fathom II Casting Specials.

Oooops!;)😂

I have retired my speedmasters and am now using a pair of Penn 525 mag 4's. The do suit my style of fishing perfectly and have inpressive winching power. The only problem I found was that the tension cap on the side was always falling off as there is not that much thread and when I finally lost one i got hold of Black Dog Tackle and got a pair of the Golden ones and 2 rubber rings to pop inside and now they are bomb proof.

DSC_0178.JPG

Must be using a coffee grinder reel then :ROFLMAO:
In my 50+ years of beach fishing i have never used a mangle/coffee grinder.... :)

Ian.

I was just pointing out to Beach that Ian has a load of Multipliers listed that he uses.(y)
The ST's get used the most, superb reels once set up... ;)

Ian.

Kev, have you sent my rigs by "snail mail"... 🤣 🤣 🤣

Ian.

Looks like I may have to block you if you start getting cheeky :) Went in yesterday's post 1st class mail.
I was only jesting Kev, you know that..

Ian.

Rigs arrived today, thanks Kev.. (y)

Ian.

Rigs arrived today, thanks Kev.. (y)

Ian.
Your postal delivery is getting better Ian :) I am still having customers in some areas waiting 4 or 5 days for delivery 1st class mail, though they are no longer getting daily postman deliveries so that does not help them..... and postage cost are going up a fair bit again on 2 October.

You don’t do PayPal? , if you did then I’d buy from you
Having had Paypal refuse a refund for a smashed new TV last year, because the Courier lost the TV during return and couldn't supply a valid tracking number, even though the seller confirmed the return, I will never use Paypal again.

Sooner trust Kev with my bank details.

You don’t do PayPal? , if you did then I’d buy from you
Sadly Mike - Paypal blocked me for life and the reason was ordering 200,000 beads from China - I think the chinese somehow did not paypal the fees and i got lumped in with it. As it is paypal, I have no right to appeal and cannot know the exact reason why I had a lifetime ban apart from 'it was a chinese payment'.

So it is not that i do not want to use paypal - I simply cannot use it and that covers anyone at this address. I now use Stripe and have a merchant business account with them that offers 100% buyer protection. If you want rigs I can send a payment request and you can pay in full knowledge that your order and your buyer safety is secure. (y)

Back