• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

SeasWest fishing rigs.

This is Royal Mail's service status for today and it will go only get worse as they try to get Saturday post dropped.

Deliveries Today
Deliveries are operating as normal across the UK today. We aim to deliver to all addresses we have mail for, six days a week. In a small number of local offices, this may temporarily not be possible due to local issues such as high levels of sick absence, resourcing, or other local factors. In those cases, we will rotate deliveries to minimise the delay to individual customers. We also provide targeted support to those offices to address their challenges and restore our service to the high standard our customers would normally receive.
We're sorry for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding. We will regularly update customers on the offices most impacted here:

• Banbury DO (OX15, OX16 and OX17)
  • Bristol South DO (BS13, BS3 and BS41)
  • Isle of Raasay SPDO (IV40)
  • Lochgelly DO (KY5)
  • Newport East DO (NP18 and NP19)
  • Sturminster Newton DO (DT10)

Well I ordered Rigs last Week with you Kev they Where Delivered today South Wales 👍
problem is that so many seem to think that Royal Mail is the same as Amazon prime and get upset when they realise it is not actually a next day service :)

Just ordered a 10 pack of Up n over rigs 3/0 Kev, thanks for the discount mate.. (y)

Ian.

Morning Ian - yes just woke up and saw - will have in the post on Monday for you as running around 2 day turnover at the moment (y)
Thanks Kev, no hurry mate, just get your finger out.. 🤣 🤣

Ian.

Kev, i know you are a very busy man... ;)

Ian.

Kev, i know you are a very busy man... ;)

Ian.
currently I have a 300 trade order, a 150 rough bottom rig order and maybe another 300 to tie from the online shop and Amazon/eBay, but if I am not fishing then what better to do than watch films on the computer whilst tying rigs to help other anglers also catch their fish with no fear that the rig is going to fail for them. Oh and there will deffo be a price increase 2nd October when the Royal mail prices increase. I have held prices pretty much as steady as I could but this postage increase is a step too high.

Christ Kev, how on earth do you do it mate, you must be tying rigs 24/7, that's mind numbing... Royal Fail need to realise that keep upping the cost of postage only makes people send less through them, fecking idiots.. :mad:

Ian.

Christ Kev, how on earth do you do it mate, you must be tying rigs 24/7, that's mind numbing... Royal Fail need to realise that keep upping the cost of postage only makes people send less through them, fecking idiots.. :mad:

Ian.
Morning Ian - not really - I generally work an 8 hour day, the secret is to have all the components on hand - I will post up a picture of my little workshop/spare bedroom later :)

Look forward to seeing that Kev... (y)

Ian.

Looks like a right Hive of industry Kev, nice one mate.. (y) (y)

Ian.

Come on Kev, no time for taking pictures, get on with it..🤣🤣

Ian.

I think one more year and that will be enough for me and I will scale back to just tying for friends. It does impact the fishing a fair bit.
Don't blame you Kev. You must have the patience of a saint mate... And fishing is far less stressful.. ;)

Ian.

Don't blame you Kev. You must have the patience of a saint mate... And fishing is far less stressful.. ;)

Ian.
Until you get a birds nest ;)

Back