• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

SeasWest fishing rigs.

In order to say thank you to all of you that have welcomed me into this forum, there will be a ** 20% DISCOUNT ** on all rigs purchased from the online store until Next Friday 28th April.

I am still adding products to the shop, so if you want something that you cannot see on there drop me a message and I will sort for you.

SEASWEST RIGS (seaswestshop.uk)

Discount code is: SEAS2023 (just enter this when prompted on checkout)

335098869_621445529793112_3802363669321763977_n.jpg

We all like a bit of discount (y)

What’s the score with them dongle rigs kev? Any good?
they do reduce deep hooking with rays, bass and general fish. I find that J hooks are better for conger as have had a few slip off in the edge using dongles - maybe because of the way that they feed/hunt.

Are you going to do rigs with circles Kev ?
Ignore this if you already do.

Ian.

Are you going to do rigs with circles Kev ?
Ignore this if you already do.

Ian.
the vast majority of anglers that buy rigs still want J hooks, apart from dongle rigs where they want circles. If you need anything specific for your own fishing needs, drop me a message bud (y)

Rigs arrived today Kev, fantastic as always mate. Also a card from the robbing gits Royal Fail about the original lot, PM sent mate.

Ian.

Had a word with a Postman i know about why they would not deliver my parcel until the extra postage was paid, he said Royal Mail are getting very picky, an item only needs to be 1mm over size or a tad over weight and they will refuse to deliver the item until extra postage was paid. Fecking joke, doesn't matter we are lucky to see a postman once a week in my road. Robbing gits.

Sorry for this being off topic.

Ian.

Had a word with a Postman i know about why they would not deliver my parcel until the extra postage was paid, he said Royal Mail are getting very picky, an item only needs to be 1mm over size or a tad over weight and they will refuse to deliver the item until extra postage was paid. Fecking joke, doesn't matter we are lucky to see a postman once a week in my road. Robbing gits.

Ian.
It's the first one I have ever had with postage owing in 7 years - I suppose if the packet got crushed and squeezed about a bit it could go over the 25mm width for a large letter - let me know when you get it buddy.

It's the first one I have ever had with postage owing in 7 years - I suppose if the packet got crushed and squeezed about a bit it could go over the 25mm width for a large letter - let me know when you get it buddy.
Will do bud.

Ian.

In order to say thank you to all of you that have welcomed me into this forum, there will be a ** 20% DISCOUNT ** on all rigs purchased from the online store until Next Friday 28th April.

I am still adding products to the shop, so if you want something that you cannot see on there drop me a message and I will sort for you.

SEASWEST RIGS (seaswestshop.uk)

Discount code is: SEAS2023 (just enter this when prompted on checkout)

View attachment 43227
I have extended the 20% offer until after the Bank Holidays - let's call it a 'Coronation Special' :)

Had another good look at the Website Kev, and can't think of anything else other than the Rigs I ordered via eBay that I need at present. 👍👍

Ian.
Also going with the off topic bit for a moment, ordered some seed trays from eBay which were sent out with Royal Mail on Monday, they arrived at 7.15pm last night. We see our postman most mornings here, but unusual to get deliveries that time of day!

Having worked for them, every Royal Mail delivery depot has a 'revenue protection' office, and anything that is a bit underpaid or a bit suspicious ends up in there - them guys are akin to the Gestapo! 🙄🙄

Had another good look at the Website Kev, and can't think of anything else other than the Rigs I ordered via eBay that I need at present. 👍👍
No worries buddy - I am aiming to reduce my workload and not increase it :) I could easily tie rigs 24 x 7 with potential orders but although I would have a very healthy bank balance I would not be able to go fishing and would be little more than a bird in a cage looking out of my window in Richmond Towers ...

I have had a couple of members here ask for packs of pop up rigs (there were only part of my Chesil session pack).

As a result I have added a 5 and a 10 pack to the Seaswest Shop. Ideal now that the spider crabs have started their relentless crawl into shallower water...

Links below:

I have had a couple of members here ask for packs of pop up rigs (there were only part of my Chesil session pack).

As a result I have added a 5 and a 10 pack to the Seaswest Shop. Ideal now that the spider crabs have started their relentless crawl into shallower water...

Links below:

OK - ya got me with them!

Just ordered a pack of 5 Kev. I did the order twice, as I backed out of the 1st time due to missing the Blue 'apply code' button. so only 1x 5 rigs ordered if any confusion. 👍👍

Just ordered a 10 pack of mixed 2 hook flappers Kev. Will continue to purchase from you as i have done for a while now. (y)

Ian.

Back