• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

SeasWest fishing rigs.

Thank you Ian :)
Just ordered a pack of Ten Wishbone rigs, size 1. And i know the quality will be superb as always. (y)

Ian.
- am currently updating my Seaswest online shop as the provider that did it before is calling it a day. Have most of the rigs uploaded to it, should all be done in the next couple of days .. it even has a Blog and everyone's favourite... 'Special Deals' :)

Have bookmarked your website Kev, no mention of postage on there?
That's one reasoon I like eBay, you know the total cost before ordering. 👍👍
Free Postage (y)

Thank you Ian :)

- am currently updating my Seaswest online shop as the provider that did it before is calling it a day. Have most of the rigs uploaded to it, should all be done in the next couple of days .. it even has a Blog and everyone's favourite... 'Special Deals' :)

Free Postage (y)
Nice one! 👍👍

Just followed your link Kev, looking good. Will order from there instead of ebay in future. (y)

Ian.
Thanks bud - saves me having to give Ebay 20% - i use a merchant stripe account on the shop that takes just 2.75% per transaction.

Thanks bud - saves me having to give Ebay 20% - i use a merchant stripe account on the shop that takes just 2.75% per transaction.
No worries mate. I would rather give you the money than line ebays bloody pockets. ;)

Ian.

says free delivery on the main page
Didn't see that blue bit up the top when I first looked - I was already scrolling down to see what else was on offer!

Didn't see that blue bit up the top when I first looked - I was already scrolling down to see what else was on offer!
Should have gone to Specsavers Tramps. :)

Ian.

Should have gone to Specsavers Tramps. :)

Ian.
Unless I'm way off track, from what Kev said in post #26, he'd added that after I looked at the website this morning?

Unless I'm way off track, from what Kev said in post #26, he'd added that after I looked at the website this morning?
yes I did - i added both after you mentioned it and the UK and NI at the top in case I have anglers from the USA or Australia trying to order ... so you still have perfect eyesight 🤓

Sorry, bit "short sighted" of me mate. :)

Ian.

Rigs arrived this morning, very well packed and top quality. So well packed I had to fight to get in the box! 😂😂

Great service. Many thanks Kevin! 👍👍

Rigs arrived this morning, very well packed and top quality. So well packed I had to fight to get in the box! 😂😂

Great service. Many thanks Kevin! 👍👍
welcome bud - I tape them up well to stop them being eaten by the royal mail sorting machines :D

Not had mine yet. Mind you, postmen/women in our road are as rare as rocking horse shit. :(

I am sure they will be here Monday Kev. (y)

Ian.

Not had mine yet. Mind you, postmen/women in our road are as rare as rocking horse shit. :(

I am sure they will be here Monday Kev. (y)

Ian.
this from another thread here I posted on bud: Does not help that Royal Mail are working to rule ( as opposed to an all out strike) They are prioritising Tracked 24 and 48 and anything signed for whilst 1st and second class mail go to the bottom of the pile. If this pile build up too much they stop processing them and concentrate on the new post in so they are able to say they are close to their delivery matrix. The only good thing with eBay recently is that the Large Letter post has been linked into their systems so are now showing as 'delivered' ... always assuming the postman/person/ has decided to scan it.....

They will get to you :)

this from another thread here I posted on bud: Does not help that Royal Mail are working to rule ( as opposed to an all out strike) They are prioritising Tracked 24 and 48 and anything signed for whilst 1st and second class mail go to the bottom of the pile. If this pile build up too much they stop processing them and concentrate on the new post in so they are able to say they are close to their delivery matrix. The only good thing with eBay recently is that the Large Letter post has been linked into their systems so are now showing as 'delivered' ... always assuming the postman/person/ has decided to scan it.....

They will get to you :)
Not worried Kev, i know they will get here mate.

There is nothing Royal about our postal service though. :(

Ian.

Still no sign of my rigs Kev. :(

Ian.

Back