• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Zziplex is back ?

So expensive rods catch more fish than cheaper equivalent ones?

Always good to see a great British brand re-emerge from sad circumstances, whether fishing or other items. 👍👍

Well I am so pleased about this, I own several zzippies as you all know, fantastic rods. (y)

I am that pleased I have just ordered a pair of the Zziplex Profile GT's from VMO, will be here on Friday..:)

Ian.

There seems to be only the four models available for now, they are the M4 GT, M4 Evo, Profile GT and Profile Evo..

Ian.

Pair of overpriced rods or a pair of shoes…?
Pair of shoes please..🥰

Best thing is the Zzipy bags are now like Century padded ones in black with logo on. Ebay chancers asking £100 for old ones will be pissed off lol;

There seems to be only the four models available for now, they are the M4 GT, M4 Evo, Profile GT and Profile Evo..

Ian.
They have all the mandrels so probably take time to get some of other models out like Evolution /Hsm/Hst/Bullet GT etc. See Poingdestres in Soton are advertising Zzipies now being a major Century stockist although only got M4 Evo coming in at present.

Great news that these much loved British designed and made blanks are going to be available once again👍Good luck to Century, I hope they nail this and can faithfully reproduce the work of TC and Lee🤞
Lee is not included in the reboot, so lets hope Barbara knew all Terry’s secrets or else it will be a Century rod with a Zziplex sticker on it🤷‍♂️

I've read that too Flipper👍on 1st glance it seems a shame but who knows the reasons? It's certainly a long way relocate, and I've no idea what Lee has decided to do with his life?

Probably not that’s usually the better anglers.. but at least they have more choice if they want a quality British made rod, that goes for here and abroad.
I rest my case.

Back